Thaibrator

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Thaibrator
By Thaibrator » 4 months ago
Okay so, today me an a friend planned on building a nether highway to the world border only to be stopped about 10 minutes into our escapade by finding out that the world border stops 4850 at 4850x 0000z and at max 10,000ish at the I guess you could call them corners? Anyway is there any plans to expand the world border or is our dream of a mighty nether highway forever crushed by the current size of the VCN world?

_Magno20_
Owner

165 posts
37 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 4 months ago
Hello,

Thank you for the post!

You can find out more about world borders here: Click Me...

Just double checking I understand. Are you asking for a border increase in the Nether?

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

Thaibrator

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Thaibrator
By Thaibrator » 4 months ago
Ahh cool that makes sense; I was just wondering if there we plans to expand the server border was looking forward to building a nether highway but its not really a big deal :p

_Magno20_
Owner

165 posts
37 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 4 months ago
I forgot to mention that there is already a Nether rail link. The Mini-Mod O_Plazma_O had started to link the major towns. I suggest talking to him about expanding the rail link.

Here is the wiki link for the rail link: Click Me...

We do have plans expand the map on every major update to Minecraft. When we updated to 1.12 we expanded the border. The next expansion will most likely be when we update to 1.13. 

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

O_Plazma_O
Admin

2 posts
2 reputation

IGN: O_Plazma_O
By O_Plazma_O » 4 months ago
I just noticed this while exploring the forums and, to answer about the rail link, I would be happy to link your town to it! Of course, if you don't want to be linked to it, you don't have to be! But I will link your town if you so desire!