_Magno20_
Owner

149 posts
33 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 12 days ago
🎃  👻 Regulations to apply for Mini-Mod  👻 ​🎃

It's time for the spooky Mini-Mod appeals!

There can be multiple winnersWe keep this a surprise. 
All staff start out as Mini-Mods, now it's your chance!

* This form will allow you to apply for Mini-Mod rank only.
*You must have played on the server and be active in the community.
* No age limit - We need mature people that can handle difficult situations.
* If you have any previous punishment records you could be denied.
*You can only submit your appeal once
* Please include as much detail as possible. (Nothing too personal )
*Remember that Mini-Mod is a trial rank and is voluntary, there is no guarantee of being promoted.
*It's strongly suggested that you have a discord account. (link to discord: https://discord.gg/psypmZD ) 
When making an appeal you understand the statement above!

Good Luck!
-
Dates:
~

Appeals Open: 9th Oct 2017
Close: 22nd Oct 2017

Polls Open: 25th Oct 2017
Polls Close and Winner(s) announced: 31st Oct 2017

~
How it works:
Staff will select 10 candidates from the appeals.
10 players will be put into a public poll!
The winners of the poll become MiniMod!

Questions:

Please copy the following questions in pink below, providing answers in a reply to this thread.

Please try and answer all the questions below!

Don't forget to use color in your appeal, it'll make it stand out much more! 

Copy and paste this and answer all the questions for your appeal!

What is your Minecraft username?

Where are you from? (Please only say the country)

What is your Discord name? 

What staff members are you acquainted with? (Does not affect chances)

Do you have any past staff experience?

What key skills can you offer? e.g Building/Artist/Support 

Why do you think you deserve MiniMod?

Tell us more about yourself!

*Once you publish this appeal on the forum everyone can see it!*

After application time closes, staff look over all the appeals and choose their top three in order of who they want most. The top nine are then based off of that!
Good luck and the staff team and I can't wait to see all your amazing appeals!

Please keep checking this thread for news and updates!

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

SpicyVibes

4 posts
5 reputation

IGN: SpicyVibes
By SpicyVibes » 12 days ago

SpicyVibes

Scotland

Pyah#4768

electraemily, gelehalon123, JustKatiie

6 months VCN, 3 years white listed server; Owned by a friend, I mainly help with advertising and general duties such as, resolving problems that arise, maintaining balanced gameplay, investigating ''glitches'' that could potentially be rule breaking and community events.

I can build with a design and freebuild. I can resolve issues from an unbiased point of view, I have real life experience in advertisement and team building exercises, which I can also use to create community events. I'm always free to talk to or ask questions in a support role on either the discord or in game. 

I believe I deserve MiniMod because I can bring fresh ideas to a team, aswell as a well rounded opinion. I am unbiased when it comes to punishment and praise, as I believe everybody should be treated fairly. I'm also very active in the current community whilst I am online, sometimes even offline. I have admittedly had a reputation int he past for being 'forward' and also being slightly toxic. I'm a good guy now, pls.#PieTheGoodGuy

I'm a bit of a nerd. I rewatch doctor who in my spare time just for lore, I have a curious mind for background and information. I also like to grow rhubarb in my back garden. (Can provide pictures, I'm proud of my rhubarb) I like playing first person games and strategy multiplayers. I go the gym, eat a lot of protein rich food and I like custard. (For real, custard gets me weak my dudes). I can't sing, can't dance and I don't know karate. My name is Pietro by birth, but I go by Pie  on and off VC. I own a business in my personal life with a childhood friend, we sell things,buy them, then sell them for more, it's actually pretty fun. In my spare time I help people set up business's in my town. I participate in a lot of sports in my local community, mainly rugby and cross country running. I have a knee injury right now, super messy, I wont disgust you with the details.  I also cut my neighbour Anna's grass, she's 76 and makes the best rhubarb and apple pie I've ever had. (I've moved recently but I keep in touch and still cut her grass)

pyahpyahpyah

TheDurpyOwl

2 posts
3 reputation

IGN: TheDurpyOwl
By TheDurpyOwl » 12 days ago

TheDurpyOwl
nickname : Now = SpookyBanana

normally = Louis

The Netherlands

TheDurpyOwl

Well, i see Liam, Razzy, Gele, Matt, Plaz Katie like most of the time. Katie a bit less but maybe because time differences or school or something idk.

I have an own server that i start up sometimes, and i have been staff on some other servers.

Well, i am pretty good at building and designs, and im nice to everyone and also help them if needed.
I'm also pretty good with redstone and commands.

I think i deserver minimod cause i can help a lot of people, and could really help the server and everything.
Also i like to build and without creative its pretty hard to build, altough i can still build a lot good stuff.

Welp, i'm a 14 year old guy, live in the netherlands and play on the server a lot. irl i dont have much to say about myself, So thats it for irl.
now to In-game, im pretty good at like everything in minecraft. if it comes to pvp im also good but not that good, and i'm very nice to people,
if i say so myself :). I dont really like to be mad at people, but if they begin a fight, They f*d up xD. Well, thats all i can really tell about me
so ill just keep it like that. i hope you all vote for me,

TheDurpyOwl
Louis Holsbrink.

Tsgumi

1 posts
4 reputation

IGN: Tsgumi
By Tsgumi » 12 days ago

Tsgumi

England

Tsgumi #2120

Plazm, Redfire, justkatie, ​birchly and gelley and Razzy and lou and matt and willem too if builders count

yes on a server called craftburg I was head mod unfortunatly that server shut down
The key skills I can offer are, I am a decent builder and I am quite affluent in worldedit  and I am around quite a lot to help out I am also pretty good with interior design. 

I think I deserve mini mod because I have been on this server since April and I have really grown to love the welcoming community and I would love to be a bigger part of such a wonderful community.  I really enjoy helping people as well in big or small ways, from giving somone a town to live in or helping fund an up and coming town.

I am 18 with a strong love for music and graphic design I play a little bit of sims but Minecraft is the main game I play. I enjoy writing short stories and have published one on wattpad (although it is super cringe XD) I have just finished school and so I have a lot of time on my hands and so I would be around a lot. I really like hamsters and am a self-proclaimed hamster overlord with about 3 followers. I also really enjoy reading and drawing I can never put down a good book.I also love making skins I upload them on skindex and planet minecraft

thank you for reading and may the force be with you <3

Herobrine

3 posts
8 reputation

IGN: Herobrine
By Herobrine » 12 days ago

Herobrine

Unknown. Sometimes I live in the Nether or in my house in the overworld.

Don't have one.

Notch, but never really liked him. I was too spooky for him.

I used to be staff on another server until I griefed it all.

What key skills can you offer? E.g. Building/Artist/Support 
I can offer my spooky services. My best skill is being able to hide in vanish mode and being able to grief people. If you want things to be destroyed, I am your guy. I also can build dungeons, tunnels, graves, and anything that will scare people.

I work long nights with my spooky powers. I like help people by scaring them, when people talk about me it only makes me more powerful. I would be the best Mini-Mod in the world. I would scare off any real competition. 

I am Herobrine, I like to construct random scary structures in Minecraft as well haunt people. If you need anything else from me, you can find me in a haunted house in the Nether.

Minettee

4 posts
9 reputation

IGN: Minettee
By Minettee » 12 days ago

Minettee

England

Minette #6722

All of the staff members- close friends with most for many years! (or months, with Liam and Plaz!)

Staff member on VCN for ??? amount of time, probably like 2 years? 
Helper on Orb MC for a few months and admin on Nicole's server.

I'm a self-proclaimed artist (in game, of course. I suck at art in real life) and I can provide support and help to players almost 24/7. In addition to this, I'd like to think I'm pretty handy at making skins, but don't quote me on that.  
I'm also pretty decent at world-edit, when reminded of the commands. I'm a little rusty but I can learn quickly!! 
Unsure what this would come under or if it's even  a skill, but I can also make custom, simple resource packs. You can download any of them here for reference: CLICK ME

I think I deserve Minimod because I have been playing on the server since early 2013 or so. I have devoted so much of my time to the server not only
over the past few years but also over the past few months, and I would love to give back to the server that has given so much to me in the past.
I help players in my spare time regardless, and I try my best to welcome everyone and really build the community. I feel that having the
permissions which I had before will help me with this. I have a true love for this community and get along with all, and try to give back whenever I can whether
this be with in-game items, currency, support or just hanging out with new players to make them feel a part of the community.

As previously mentioned, I love art and I make a lot of paintings in-game. I have an interest in different TV shows such as Doctor Who, Torchwood and Black Mirror- usually things with sci-fi or dark undertones. My real life name is Alicia, but I have gone by the name of 'Minette' for a long time because of my French heritage. You can call me either! I have been learning French since I was young and I consider myself to be fairly fluent, if I do say so myself. I have two dogs which I overshare pictures of on my Snapchat-
just message me if you want it ;) I enjoy reading and writing, and I swim in my spare time to keep fit- not that I have the willpower to stick to it, though.

smiley

Commander_DREW

2 posts
3 reputation

IGN: Commander_DREW
By Commander_DREW » 12 days ago

My Minecraft Username is: Commander_DREW

I am from Los Altos, California, United States

My Discord name is: Alexei Coe #4306

Staff members im aquanted with are: Plazma, Emily, Magno, Razzy, Liam

Not on this server but I was an administrator in CoD 4 Multiplayer server for 5 years

Skills i can offer to the community of VCN are support and building, i lke to think im a good builder but personaly who dosnt you know.

I dont think i "deserve" mini mod but i think i am a good canadate for it because i love the server, i like helping when i can, im on quite a bit and want to help the community more.

I am a Junior enrolled in Los Altos High School, i am 17 and Gay, i voulinteer with my local fire department when i can to help out and get experience for later on in life when i apply to become a full time carrieer fire fighter, i am dyslexic, i have played video games since i was 9, i have a love for emergency services and military's all over the world.

drewburz

1 posts
3 reputation

IGN: drewburz
By drewburz » 12 days ago

drewburz

USA

drewburz #8180

Gele, razzy, Matt, plazma, Nicole, and Magno.
I am acquainted with Lou and Willem, the builders.

On this server I was once helper back in vc6. On 2 servers I got mod but I can't remember the names and and on one server
that shut down, I gained Co-Owner.

I can build a few different styles myself, but I really like to look up how to build things to make my building skill
better. I have never been good at art in real life. I enjoy working on skins and using them on my minecraft character for different seasons and times of the year.
I have never been very good at pixel art, but I will get started on that as soon as possible, if needed. I am also a bit rusty on punishment commands and WorldEdit.
There has been many new people that have joined that I have not gotten to know yet after I stopped playing for a while.
But when I was last staff on this server, I got to know many people and some of which still play now. I am always open
to supporting any players in need :)

I think I deserve MiniMod because I really enjoy the server and I am looking forward to being active and getting to know
some of the new players as they come. I will always welcome new players and punish players that are not behaving themselves.
I know MiniMod is a training rank, and most of the commands I will need to know will be taught to me once again, because I am rusty but I still get the gist.
I will be much more active and get to know the players much better. I hope to be even more active in the VCN community.

Two of my favorite games are minecraft and roblox. I chat with my friends and we play many servers on minecraft and games on roblox. I really enjoy music as I play
the piano and saxophone. I love listening to many types of music and I like to share it with others. I participate in the Cross
Country program my school offers because I love running. I also enjoy teaching myself new flips and tricks on my trampoline, like a backflip into a front flip.
There is much more I like to do but this application would be 10 pages long if I said it all ;)

FlowerChiId

1 posts
5 reputation

IGN: FlowerChiId
By FlowerChiId » 12 days ago

FlowerChiId

Canada

FlowerChiId-Emily #8529

I've occasionally talked with a couple, but I am friends with Liam.
I hope to befriend them all.

I was close to becoming a staff member on another server a year ago, then my minecraft crashed on my old PC, never replacing it until recently.

I am known of being a builder, I can do any size build with time and patience.
I body paint professionally, so I'm somewhat an artist.
I try to give support to others when needed.

I think I deserve to be a MiniMod because when given a chance, I work extremely hard.
I plan on staying on this server because I enjoy the community so much, and I would glad to put efforts in to future server plans and helping out server members.
Also I work with kids so I have the patience of a monk. 

I am a 19 year old graduated female. I am a general manager of a children's entertainment company that does rentals of bouncy castles, face painting, balloon animals and more!
I'm mainly based at home as a "party planner" booking events for this company which gives me a lot of spare time for this server. 
I have many odd skills because of this job, I can make a pikachu balloon in the matter of seconds, fun on Halloween, and occasionally I'm It's attractive younger nicer sibling for children's birthday parties. 
Other than work me, I'm a cat lady grandma without the cats and three rats named Cosmo, Oscar and Merlin. 
I bake cookies and knit people blankets and slippers.

dwghdude23

1 posts
2 reputation

IGN: dwghdude23
By dwghdude23 » 12 days ago

Dwghdude23

United States

Larry Elder #6224

I am not acquanted with anyone

I have a lot of past experience. I have owned many of my own servers, although none have been very successful. I have been Co-owner on 2 servers and one was very successfull, Our average player base would hit 30 players. The servers name was The Golden Age and it was a  Historical Roleplay server. Having owned my own servers i understand the struggles it comes with but i also understand how rewarding it can be when everything goes well and the players are having a great a time. I have been Admin on 3 servers and mod on 5 servers. Sadly all of these servers died with time. 
I am a decent builder and i love to help toss around ideas. I am very good at dealing with people and i love to help resolve any conflict a player might have because it is an opportunity for me to help someone and if i am able to help the person, it will shine good light on the whole server staff. ​ I am not very good with plugins although i have dabbled in them a little so i know a little.  although thats most likely not very important for the rank. 

I think I deserve MiniMod because i have a lot of experience with being staff on other servers and I am very good with people. I can and will always try my hardest to resolve any situation that I am presented with. I think with my experience from the other server i know what it takes to make and help make a server a great place for people to come on to and have a fantastic time. I understand what it takes to work on a server as staff, it's not always fun and games. It can be a very stressful thing dealing with people because you have to remain unbiased in all situations dealing with the players that help make up your community. 

I am 17 years old and I love to build robots. I am currently  a member of a robotics team and help build the mechanics and design the mechanics of the Robots we use. I also like to dabble a little into programming but i'm not very good at it. I am someone who enjoys to play with making websites from time to time but its not the most common thing i do anymore. I like to problem solve as it helps increase my knowledge of things going on. In my free time i like to pretend i'm bodybuilder except i'm not there yet and i anjoy boxing, I also enjoy
spending time in the woods as its a calm place.