SubPai

1 posts
1 reputation

IGN: SubPai
By SubPai » 8 days ago

What is your Minecraft username?

SubPai

Where are you from? (Please only say the country)

Scotland

What is your Discord name? 

Sub#8594

What staff members are you acquainted with? (Does not affect chances)

Well, I'm Liam's boyfriend, Met a few of the other staff (Gelley :)) as well

Do you have any past staff experience?

Head-admin on Dalek mod Servers before changing my rank to a developer one
Briefly staff on some short-lived Minigames servers that were played with friends
Briefly, Admin on a server called Whoville (Before it was shut down :( )

What key skills can you offer? e.g Building/Artist/Support 

Support mostly, although I am mostly a coder so I can probably code cool things for VC :)
I have a long lasting patience with people who need help and don't lose my temper

Why do you think you deserve MiniMod?

> Because of my past experiences of setting up servers and being experienced with plugins
> I'm friendly and approachable 

Tell us more about yourself!

I'm 18 
I'm a Minecraft Mod/Plugin developer that spends most of my free time coding for a mod called the Dalek mod, I also code other things like Discord bots & Websites (learning to try get into games next...) :^)
I'm extremely random at times...
I used to make Minecraft animations in software such as Blender and Cinema 4D
I'm currently studying a Robotics course at college 

Jonnystorm96

1 posts
2 reputation

IGN: Jonnystorm96
By Jonnystorm96 » 6 days ago

​Jonnystorm96 (I am a girl sorry for boyish name lollaugh)

​I am from America

​I do not have one yet but can make one!!!!!

​I am acquainted with Electricemily

​I have never been on a staff with another server but have always enjoyed playing the other servers and making sure everyone has a fun time.
​I am very good with building and will help anyone I can with building. I enjoy giving out ideas and listening to others thoughts as well. I am not afraid to stop someone from being rude. I want to help the server expierence to be the best one it can be to anyone who visits. I want to help support anyones ideas and help dreams come true on the server. Most of all I want to help unite everyone and make the server even better than it is. (if that's even possible its already amazing in my opinion.)

​I think I deserved MiniMod because I'm great at helping people and supporting ideas. Because I am not afraid to help even when a fight breaks out. I will not just leave because something bad is happening. I want to help and stand up for people. I want to build along side people and help the entire community. I have skills in leading and helping. I will not be bias toward fellow players and will help keep the rules in line. I want to help unite the server to where we all work together to make it a fun expierence for everyone. I think I deserve it because I know what it means to work. When I'm helping someone I will not stop until the work is done even if I'm tired. I will help our community and be there for everyone.

​I am 13 years old and I adore Musical Theater. I love to do plays and work with other actors. Minecraft is one of my favorite past times but so is roleplaying. I am part of an online roleplay crew. Broasway plays are my favorite especially Wicked and The Phantom of the Opera.  I enjoy helping my friends solve problems and will not hesitate to be honest with them. I have many siblings so I know what its like to be annoyed but that you should correct kindly.  I love to sing and dream of one day auditioning for Americas Got Talent. I enjoy acedemics. I am very social and love to talk and listen. As I said before I am big on preforming arts and will preform anything with anyone! 

​I'm Screwball and would love to be your next minimod!

​thank you for reading! good bye for now I must go ​DEFY GRAVITY!!!

Lucy_Z11

1 posts
4 reputation

IGN: Lucy_Z11
By Lucy_Z11 » 4 days ago

Lucy_Z11

America

Lucy#4317

Reddo, Gele, Razzy, and others but I can't speak on their behalf.

I've had a lot of previous staff experiences on different servers, the latest one I was admin, and mod on another before it closed, 
the highest rank I have gotten on a server was Operator.
I'm not a great builder but I do dabble in some decoration and interior design, I'm also willing to help
people out if they're going through a hard time or if they just need someone to talk to, I like
coming up with ideas if they're needed and offering suggestions to others.

Why do you think you deserve MiniMod?
I have been on the server for a few years, so I am more familiar with it, throughout my previous servers that I was staff I have
learned many skills, I have learned through my mistakes, as embarrasing as some were, and I have grown tolerance
through players who are sometimes more difficult to work with in a situation, and I've always kept punishments for everyone
as unbiased as possible, meaning if my friends broke the rules they would be obligated to those punishments for breaking that rule, and when it comes down
to the point, no matter how bad the situation gets, I'll try and stop the situation in a calm manner, and ask people to stop first before going into
harsher punishments. I'm always willing to learn how to do new things.
I'm 15, like doing photography as a hobby, I  like baking when I have the time to do so and
overall just have a normal life with some exceptions, I'm a nerd when it comes to things like school and I
like learning new interesting things in all subjects, if i'm not on my computer i'm usually
doing homework or spending time with family/ helping family.

logAnomaly

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: logAnomaly
By logAnomaly » 2 days ago

logAnomaly

United States

log.Anomaly#5368

What staff members are you acquainted with?
None

Not on Minecraft, but on other games, I have been the equivalent of a staff member. Things worked out well, and I was often asked for advice, by other staff or by people who weren't certain about limitations of what they could do.

Support. I'm very good at it.
I can build, but I'm mediocre.
Art -- Never tried. Probably not good.

I am fair and open minded, I believe that everybody should have a voice and can put their opinion out there. When push comes to shove however, rules are rules, and nobody should disobey them. I'm kind until there's a reason not to be, then I am strict. I commit myself when I do something, but will admit when I'm wrong and apologize, regardless of how much I want to be right. I don't usually make serious mistakes, and if I do, never the same one twice. I'm honest and trustworthy, to a fault. I've gotten in trouble for telling the truth when lying could've prevented it, just because I find lying abhorrent.

I am 18 years old. I have graduated from high school and joined the National Guard. I've already completed Basic Training, and I am now at Advanced Individual Training. I'm an IT guy, since I love to work with computers. Since I got my laptop here, most of my free time has been spent playing Minecraft.

YesIamMak

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: YesIamMak
By YesIamMak » 21 hours ago

YesIamMak

Australia!

Mak#4168

I have seen most of the staff members, not great friends with them, but i used to be pretty close with Nicole!

Not on this server but i was an admin on a Garrys Mod Server for 6 months, so i know how to be an active and friendly staff member!

Back in the day i used to be a pretty good builder but im a bit rusty now but i have studied art every year of my schooling live and i am pretty good at it.

Because ive been involved in the VC community back from around VC4 and i still love the server and want to help out. I am a friendly person and i am always happy to help those in need, like staff have helped me in the past! I also think i deserve it as i have never caused any trouble on the server in the past and have always told more people to come and play on VC! And i am always open to learning new things and new experiences. I will also have a lot of free time soon so i can be on the server at a diverse range of times. I also think i deserve it as i can be on when not many other staff members are as personally ive had to wait 2 or more days for a staff member to be online to help me (not an attack on staff btw) and i would like to help people when other staff can not be on due to time zones! While i did only just come back i still feel that i can be a valuable asset to the staff team and the VCN Community as a whole!

I am a 17 year old female, in my last year of school, which is only a week away from finishing. I am gay and love the LGBT community. For a career i am looking into the computer repair buisness as it is something i enjoy and i am good at. In my spare time i like to draw and play video games. I also watch a couple of Tv shows but not many. I Like to make friends and meet new people to talk to all the time as i like meeting interesting people. While i did leave VC for about a year due to life problems i am happy to say i am back and ready to play every day and enjoy the community!

Thank you for taking the time to read this application!