_Magno20_
Owner

165 posts
37 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 16 days ago
🎅 🎄 Regulations to apply for Mini-Mod  🎄 ​🎅

It's time for the festive Mini-Mod appeals!

There can be multiple winnersWe keep this a surprise. 
All staff start out as Mini-Mods, now it's your chance!

* This form will allow you to apply for Mini-Mod rank only.
*You must have played on the server and be active in the community.
* We need mature people that can handle difficult situations.
* If you have any previous punishment records you could be denied.
*You can only submit your appeal once
* Please include as much detail as possible. (Nothing too personal )
*Remember that Mini-Mod is a trial rank and is voluntary, there is no guarantee of being promoted.
*It's strongly suggested that you have a discord account. (link to discord: https://discord.gg/psypmZD ) 

When making an appeal you understand the statement above!

Good Luck!
-
Dates:
~
Appeals Open: 1st Dec 2017
Close: 19nd Dec 2017

Winner(s) announced: 20st Dec 2017

~
How it works:

There will not be a poll this time.
The Admins and above will select the winner(s).

Questions:

Please copy the following questions in pink below, providing answers in a reply to this thread.

Please try and answer all the questions below!

Don't forget to use color in your appeal, it'll make it stand out much more! 

Copy and paste this and answer all the questions for your appeal!

What is your Minecraft username?

Where are you from? (Please only say the country)

What is your Discord name? 

What staff members are you acquainted with? (Does not affect chances)

Do you have any past staff experience?

What key skills can you offer? e.g Building/Artist/Support 

Why do you think you deserve MiniMod?

Tell us more about yourself!

*Once you publish this appeal on the forum everyone can see it!*

Please keep checking this thread for news and updates!

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

SweetPoteyto

7 posts
10 reputation

IGN: SweetPoteyto
By SweetPoteyto » 16 days ago
lmao of course i’m first to appeal

SweetPoteyto

USA

tey*black heart*

EmilyGeleMagPlaz, LouJulia, Katie

not rlly rip

im very supportive yayy

i dont think i dserve it i just want to try being staff out. see what it’s like,  yknow? also i want to help the server as much as i can. 
also i need something to do with my life tbh

im a human
i have no life
mc is fun
i hate homework
im in highschool
music makes me happy

Tey <3

SweetPoteyto

7 posts
10 reputation

IGN: SweetPoteyto
By SweetPoteyto » 16 days ago
did i put it in the right thread? lmao

Tey <3

TheDurpyOwl

3 posts
4 reputation

IGN: TheDurpyOwl
By TheDurpyOwl » 16 days ago

My minecraft username is TheDurpyOwl

I am from the Netherlands

My discord name is : A Wild Louis #4021

I guess i'm acquainted to most of staff, but probs to gelley the most

I had my own server, that is shut down by now, and i have been staff on a couple of small starting servers 

Well, i guess im pretty good at building. I am building the undertale map on the server right now. I'm also
filled with kindness so you can ask me anything. I would help everyone i could.

I think i deserve minimod cause i can help a lot of people, am pretty good in minecraft. very talkative and have a lot of spare time.
And i want to spend that extra time on the server as much as i can

I'm just an average person that like to help other people. i like to be kind to people, but most of the time they arent nice back. but i don't really care.
I'm 14 years old, Live in the Netherlands and doesn't really do that much. I'm pretty good at gaming in general, if it is like an rpg game,
or just something where i test my speed like Geometry Dash. I'm also making an own game, but it isn't really going fast cause im not the best at making them.
I hope you will vote for me as Minimod and i'll hope to see you around. Oh yeah, im dead inside xD.

-Louis

angel

logAnomaly

2 posts
3 reputation

IGN: logAnomaly
By logAnomaly » 15 days ago

What is your Minecraft username? logAnomaly

Where are you from? I'm from United States

What is your Discord name? log.Anomaly #5368

What staff members are you acquainted with? I've spoken to most of them, and know Lucy_Z11 well.

Do you have any past staff experience? Not on Minecraft, but elsewhere I was a valued member and was often sought out for advice

What key skills can you offer? e.g Building/Artist/Support  I excel at support, am decent at art, and a perfectionist builder, but slow

Why do you think you deserve MiniMod? I'm a fair and honest person, and I'm on during some weird hours when most people aren't online. I feel like I could be a great help to VCN

Tell us more about yourself!  I am 18 years old and have graduated high school this past June. I am highly analytical and have fairly good judgement.I enlisted in the Army and am currently at training in Eastern Standard Time.

emma572

1 posts
2 reputation

IGN: emma572
By emma572 » 15 days ago

My minecraft username is emma572. It has previously been Emmiah, although I have recently changed it back.

I am from New Zealand. 

My Discord name is Emmiah (I think, I will have to double check.)

Mag and I have been good friends for years, and I feel as if we're close enough that I can trust him with anything. I have recently become close friends with Liam, and have known Nicole, Gele, Lucy, Katie and several others since earlier versions of VC. Although I don't speak with them all of the time, I am sure that they will remember me. 

Yes. I joined during VC3 (I believe), and over time, I worked my way up from mini-mod to Head Admin. I was one of the first two ever mini-mods, which is an achievement I will always hold close to my heart! Being a mini-mod, mod, admin and head admin allowed me to learn the ropes of the position, and understand exactly how things work. I have learnt how to treat people with respect, the commands and rules of the server, and how to work in a team. I would like to note that I was never "demoted" for doing anything negative, I just, unfortunately, fell into a bad state of mental health. My experience is not limited to VC, though. I have had various moderating positions on different servers, and have even run my own server for a year in total. 

I have a strong love for graphic design, so I feel as if this is an area I could possibly help in. Graphic design is something I have been doing since I started high school; both for fun and for assignments. My building skills are alright, although, I prefer to plan what I'm building before I go ahead and start. To be honest, I'm quite a perfectionist and will not sit for anything that doesn't look creative and aesthetic enough! I can offer 100% support! I'd like to think that I'm an approachable person. I also have experience with this; as I'm a social prefect, peer mediator, and a moderator on a popular forum website where it is my job to help users out. 

I believe that I deserve mini-mod for several reasons. These include my experience, my personality, my ability to work in a team, and my love for the server. 

The first reason why I feel as if I deserve mini-mod is 
because of my experience with moderating. As I stated above, I have experience both on and off VC with leadership roles such as this. Working my way from mini-mod to Head Admin was one of the most rewarding and beneficial things I've ever done. It was fantastic to get a hold of the ropes, and fully understand how Minecraft and the various plugins on the server work. I know what the requirements of each position are, and the possible work-load you must regulate from this position. It gave me many chances to perfect how I respond to situations while keeping a fair, kind and positive attitude. I think this is one of the most important things I learnt from my years as staff, as I know how important it is to treat everyone with respect. Hopefully, my experience proves that I am a trust-worthy, hard-working individual who is willing to put her 100% into the server once again.

I also believe that my personality and personal values are one of the reasons that I deserve to be mini-mod. One of the values that I hold closest to my heart is kindness, and I believe that everyone should be treated equally. This allows me to be fairly approachable, as I respect and acknowledge everyone around me. I think that it is important to be empathetic and understanding of the people around
you, and to not be biased. These are things that I would apply to being a staff member; as I want everyone to experience the same, fair opportunities that everyone else does. I also know that there is a fine line between being friends with someone and doing what is right, especially when you’re in a professional position. This is because I consider myself as a fair person, and would never give any users a specific privilege just because they are my friend. Like I said, everyone should be treated the same. Whether they’re my friend or a new player, I will be empathetic, responsible and kind no matter what situation occurs.

I also believe that I am a strong team player. I love working in groups and am confident enough to share my ideas and critique/complement other’s ideas. In the end, we’re all striving for the same goal (to make the server run smoothly), so I love working with other people! I am willing to make compromises, respect my co-workers and listen to what they say.

Right, for my next reason! VC has a giant spot in my heart. You can probably tell from the massive essay I’ve just written. Whoops. Anyways! I joined VC when I was just a young teenager. I had just started high school, and I was finding it hard to focus on the change. But VC was here for me. It was a safe place where I could talk and have fun with people who genuinely care about me. I grew up with the server, and it is most unfortunate that I couldn’t access it due to hospitals, life and all that jazz. But, I want to give back to the server. After everything it’s given me, I will do anything to put my all back into creating a safe and friendly community. VC is my home, as silly as that sounds, it’s somewhere that I love with my whole heart.

I am a seventeen-year-old female from New Zealand, that small country right beside Australia! It’s a small country, and there’s nottoooo much to do here. That’s why I’ve had to gain some hobbies to keep me entertained. I love to write, design, take photos and explore the beautiful sights of New Zealand. I love to spend time with my friends, no matter what we’re doing. Music is a massive part of my life, and you can find me at almost every single concert (Shawn Mendes last weekend, I ended up getting a photo with him which was amaaazing.) I am probably the biggest Potterhead you will ever meet and spend my days obsessing over Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy, and the series in general. DOGS AND CATS MAKE MY HEART HAPPY. I’m sure that sums me up, really!

Thank you for reading and considering my application. Sorry for the rambling, it’s what I’m good at. ;D

_Magno20_
Owner

165 posts
37 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 15 days ago
SweetPoteyto said: did i put it in the right thread? lmao

Yes, this is the correct section. Good Luck!

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

The_Cloud_Miner

1 posts
1 reputation

IGN: The_Cloud_Miner
By The_Cloud_Miner » 15 days ago

The_Cloud_Miner

United States Of America

The_Cloud_Miner

Lucy

No
Maybe a bit of building, as well as a bit of support

Because i want to help people and make the server a better place

I like to build and make redstone contractpion's, i also try to play as often as a can.

Jonnystorm96

2 posts
4 reputation

IGN: Jonnystorm96
By Jonnystorm96 » 15 days ago

Jonnystorm96

U.S.A

I do not have one (yet!)

I am acquainted with ElectricEmily

I have never been on the staff of anything but I love to help out and be a leader in my community

I am great at working and listening to ideas. I have played minecraft for years and have been building for a long time. I will be happy to help anyone with anything and want to help as much as I can.

I believe I deserve MiniMod because I will help out with anyone and use my privileges to help others and slove problems.
​I am an active member on the server so I will be available to help a lot.

I love Broadway and am a theater kid. My favorite musicals are Phantom of the Opera and Wicked. I love to be social and help others and would love to be your friend.
​I am very active on the server and hope to meet yall soon.

Thank you for reading!
See the source image

TOAO

2 posts
1 reputation

IGN: TOAO
By TOAO » 14 days ago

TOAO [toe-ah-ooh]

From the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

TOAO (#4747)

To be honest, not exactly acquainted with any, at the moment.

Nope, none (besides my irl jobs), but I'm open to new experiences! :D

I am a motion graphics designer and artist, enjoy building occassionally, can provide moral judgement and support, and am the type of person who likes to go with the flow.
I don't enjoy hard feelings, and prefer to keep a kindly temperament for myself and the people around me, though I would be strict if necessary.

To me, it's not whether one deserves minimod because of some circumstance or trait, but rather if they fit the role, and if the staff deems myself or others worthy enough
to take on that certain role. So I believe it is you staff members to decide on whether I deserve it or not.

I enjoy making YouTube videos (though I've been on hiatus recently), making sketches and art, playing videogames, am part of my school's wrestling team (aiming for states at
the moment), and love food and chillaxing! :P

Thanks for reading, yall'! ( 0 u - ) ~ *