Infinityfluffs

9 posts
5 reputation

IGN: Infinityfluffs
By Infinityfluffs » 20 days ago
I got on playing VCN as normal. The admins ban me for attempting access to a stargate, after i was told i did nothing wrong being to the point in the first place. Minettee decides to start a fight, and then when people such as legocarrot join in, i ignore them. I get yelled at by staff AND minette, and then muted for an hour by liam because minette intentionally made me mad just to tell me to calm down as she always does. Minette is always on to me. She starts talking crap about my friends. I would like my Temp ban appeal removed, as well as maybe a staff apology. If this appeal got denied, when i got back on VCN, my next prediction is that minette would check the forums and laugh at me. Minette has been on my tail ever since we met. Minette has talked smack. lied, and pointed out every flaw of my friend Logan, and all day yesterday and today they threatened to ban me over a feature i was told i was allowed to use. All of this then infuriates me, and staff do nothing about minettes behavior. They don't tell other people to mind their own business or anything, either.
The staff have been numerous times leaving out the details and rude things theyve said and done to me, yet count every single thing i've done to DEFEND MYSELF. 
Therefore i would like to have my ban removed. Thank you.

Red_Galaxy
Architect

4 posts
6 reputation

IGN: Red_Galaxy
By Red_Galaxy » 20 days ago
You have now been unbanned and I sincerely apologise and I realise it was a bad move, I am sorry.

Infinityfluffs

9 posts
5 reputation

Thank you liam. You are forgiven.

Infinityfluffs

9 posts
5 reputation

The console permanently muted me, for the exact same reasons as i got banned... Could you please unmute me if possible?