Infinityfluffs

9 posts
5 reputation

IGN: Infinityfluffs
By Infinityfluffs » 20 days ago
I was permanently muted by the console because of the argument that had also gotten me banned. This really upsets me and I struggle to communicate with who is needed because they aren't always on discord, or they won't accept my friend requests.  I have recently told people such as Liam and Plazma that my struggles with this mute have prevented various needs to help my town and community out as you suggested, and therefore I will not be joining again unless this mute appeal is approved. I would promise staff there and then that I will not misbehave in any way type or form as badly as I did. I am truly sorry, and I hope you can forgive me. You staff have apologized, and now it is my turn. This feud between me, staff, and certain players has gone on long enough and I feel that it is time to end it. I am sorry Lou, Emily, Minette, Liam, Plazma, Matty, Legocarrot, and the rest of you that I have offended in some way. I feel really bad about how I have treated you, and hope you can forgive my sins. Thank you for reading.

_Magno20_
Owner

171 posts
37 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 20 days ago
Hello infinityfluffs,

I am sorry to hear that you plan to leave. With recent events the staff team have muted your player. This doesn’t mean you can’t join the server. You are most welcome to play!

At this time the appeal has been declined but you can give it another try later in 2018.

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

Infinityfluffs

9 posts
5 reputation

IGN: Infinityfluffs
By Infinityfluffs » 19 days ago
I am having quite the struggle and would gladly explain why I am leaving, if you would like.
My other source of communication is discord. Not all of the people I need to help the community as suggested by yourself, are on discord at the same time,
causing many problems and delays when we have other things on mind. Therefore, the struggle is too hard for me, and I am now working on a project of my own.
If I come back one day different than you remember me being, I might as well try again in 2018. I have worked out problems with most people, hoping others come on for 
me to work situations out with, but for now I am not ready to rejoin, and I am taking a break from the server as suggested. I may come back one day and appeal, but for now I will
be working on said project of my own. Therefore, I will not be rejoining yet, but later on. I'm not sure how long this break will be. It could be days, weeks, maybe even a month.
Thank you for understanding. I do feel welcome.

_Magno20_
Owner

171 posts
37 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 19 days ago
I wish you all the best in 2018 and with your upcoming project!

I look forward to hear from you after your break.

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_