InfinityFluffs

15 posts
8 reputation

IGN: InfinityFluffs
By InfinityFluffs » 9 months ago
       Hello, again. At this time, i will explain truthfully the reason I feel that I should be unmuted.
I realize that i have caused a lot of problems to Village Craft. But i have been shown how this anger can very much be controlled.
Now, i have seen how these problems have been caused concerning me, and I surely will not let it happen again.
I feel I should be unmuted, because - to tell you the truth i have calmed down and read over the rules once again, making sure i follow all of these rules.
Causing server disruption was my fault, and i apologize. I do think after my break, and me calming down, the permanent mute was maybe a bit unreasonable..
I have numerous times calmed down from that top of the notch anger. I have numerous times made new friends from the server, such as Minette, etc. Minette and I have
very much stopped fighting, and we are now friends. I don't break as many rules, I have changed. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely - InfinityFluffs

As you can see, i've very willingly changed my name back to InfinityFluffs, and I hope I can start anew and become all of your friends!

_Magno20_
Owner

197 posts
42 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 9 months ago
Hello InfinityFluffs,

I am afraid at this time the staff team have decided not to unmute you. 

Kind regards,
_Magno20_

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

InfinityFluffs

15 posts
8 reputation

IGN: InfinityFluffs
By InfinityFluffs » 9 months ago
Thanks anyway.

As you can see, i've very willingly changed my name back to InfinityFluffs, and I hope I can start anew and become all of your friends!