_Magno20_
Owner

196 posts
42 reputation

IGN: _Magno20_
By _Magno20_ » 3 months ago
🏝 Regulations to apply for Mini-Mod  🏝​

Summer Mini-Mod Appeal 2018!

There can be multiple winnersWe keep this a surprise. 
All staff start out as Mini-Mods, now it's your chance!

* This form will allow you to apply for Mini-Mod rank only.
*You must have played on the server and be active in the community.
* We need mature people that can handle difficult situations.
* If you have any previous punishment records you could be denied.
*You can only submit your appeal once
* Please include as much detail as possible. (Nothing too personal)
*Remember that Mini-Mod is a trial rank and is voluntary, there is no guarantee of being promoted.
*It's strongly suggested that you have a discord account. (link to discord: https://discord.gg/psypmZD ) 

When making an appeal you understand the statement above!

Good Luck!
-
Dates:
~
Appeals Open: 1st July 2018
Appeals Close: 9th July 2018
Winner(s) announced: 13th July 2018

~
How it works:

1. Write your appeal and submit it here.
2. The Admins and above will select the winner(s).

Questions:

Please copy the following questions in blue below, providing answers in a reply to this thread.

Please try and answer all the questions below!

Don't forget to use color in your appeal, it'll make it stand out much more! 

Copy and paste below and answer all the questions for your appeal!

What is your Minecraft username?

Where are you from? (Please only say the country)

What is your Discord name? 

What staff members are you acquainted with? (Does not affect chances)

Do you have any past staff experience?

What key skills can you offer? e.g Building/Artist/Support 

Why do you think you deserve MiniMod?

Tell us more about yourself!

*Once you publish this appeal on the forum everyone can see it!*

Winners will be announced below:
Congrats to:

Blazearix‎‎​
Glittertjej‎‎​

Kind Regards,

_Magno20_

Bla2e
Mini-Mod

1 posts
3 reputation

IGN: Bla2e
By Bla2e » 3 months ago
Hello staff, even though I haven't been on lately due to the summer camp I am attending, the camp will end soon, so I will be active then.
Here is my application:

My IGN is Blazearix.

I am from USA.
 ​

My discord name is currently recognized as B.#4838, but I still prefer blaze.

I am acquainted with the head-admin, Plazma. Mod katie, and many other staff members  (previous staff
also). I like chatting with them, they are pretty friendly :D.

I have managed a server before, I have experienced many different problems and solved them. I am familiar with permissions,
commands, and overall organizing and managing the server. If I was staff I would not take it as a joke in anyway but to
respect the role and actually do my job. Though I will chat freely with any players, and play with them. Though in
circumstances of doing my job first. 

I wouldn't call myself a very skilled builder. But when I have a task I usually will work non-stop. My
dedication towards a project I like is huge. I am very good at helping players, I help my friends, new players, and
I chat very openly towards anyone. I rarely make any enemies, even if I did, we became friends later on ;).
Overall, I am very good at supporting, doing projects, and if you didn't know, I am pretty creative and
artistic. I respect my community builder rank, and I wish to extend my rank forward to becoming a
staff member.

As I previously stated, I am very helpful towards other players. And I am usually pretty chill and open towards
any kinds of players no matter of their race, religion, etc.
I wouldn't say that I deserve it, but I wish to prove myself if I would be a valid staff member.
If I ever get any kind of staff commands, I would never abuse them, because I know
the consequences and I would never betray anyone. (Good people)
I am also pretty good as commands, since I have helped many people with their servers and managed their roles. I have
also played with some commands myself when I created a casual server, therefore I am pretty skilled. And
I wish to learn more as I move on.

There is really nothing to say about me, I am a player that wants to help out the server. Frankly, this server is
very decent, and I will improve it and help out as much as I can.
I am not an adult, not "Mature", but I am when I need to be, usually when I'm talking to people I am very

chilled out, but if anyone needs me, I have a serious or helpful side.

Thanks! I will still support the server even if I am not accepted :)

best regards.
blooze

Blaze

KatCakes101

5 posts
5 reputation

IGN: KatCakes101
By KatCakes101 » 3 months ago

KatCakes101

The United States of America

Sarah ✨#7474

PlazmaKG, electraemily, KatieGamingSG, ImLouLou, LoveEmm (They're all super nice and we're friendly :>)

No. I did have a casual server for my real life friends, but it wasn't big and I wouldn't call it being "staff".

I can build, draw portraits with ArtMap, and help players with difficulties like W/E or not knowing how to do a certain command. I have Community Builder, but would like to help my fellow players further by becoming staff. :)

I try to help a lot of new players, as well as older ones. As MiniMod, I could help them in a way that I cannot now. For example, as MiniMod I will learn commands that will be useful to serving my fellow players. I am also active on the server, and would love to get to know more players or know them better, and I could do that as MiniMod.

There isn't really much to say about me. I'm quite young compared to many people on the server, but I try to be mature and calm. I like to talk to people, especially my friends. I have a cat and she's my baby. That's really all I can tell, I'm sorry. I will still support the server even if I don't become MiniMod, because in the end its all for fun :>

ExpiryAssessment

1 posts
2 reputation

IGN: ExpiryAssessment
By ExpiryAssessment » 3 months ago

ExpiryAssessment (I was StarWarsBunny, StarWarsBunnyB, Fmaz)

England

Bunny #1911

O_Plazma_O, electralemily, Kate, Razzy, Gelly, Katie, Mahausty, Willem, aliensmatt (Matt), Lou, (I forgot all their IGN)

I Have No Past Staff Experience.

Building, Niceness, Support, Artistic

I Think I Deserve MiniMod Because I am nice, A Good builder, I Have Been In The Server For A Long Time, And I Think I Deserve Something Other Than Titan.

I'm Very Protective, I Stick With Something/Somebody, Friends Wise  For A While, I'm A MARVEL Universe geek, and DC Comics Geek, and I stick with the rules,  most of the time, and I try the hard way of learning. I also TRY to make people laugh, at least I make myself laugh! 

Heyo!

logAnomaly

3 posts
5 reputation

IGN: logAnomaly
By logAnomaly » 3 months ago

logAnomaly

I am from the United States of America

log.Anomaly#5368

What staff members are you acquainted with?
I'm not acquainted with any staff members.

I haven't been staff on any minecraft servers, but I've held similar positions on other platforms.

What key skills can you offer?
Far from the best builder, but definitely not the worst. I'm fairly handy with redstone.
I'd say I'm not a bad artist, maybe even good.
Helpful is the third point of the Boy Scout Law, so I excel at the support aspect.

I think I deserve to be a MiniMod because I have a lot to bring to the table and can help make Village Craft Network a better and fairer place for everyone,

"Logan, you can't white out a question you don't want to answer"
Good thing it's not a question.

PotassiumFact

1 posts
2 reputation

IGN: PotassiumFact
By PotassiumFact » 3 months ago

Ciao

PotassiumFact

United States of America

My two main Discord accounts are 
PotassiumFact#3752
and
Trashy#2269

What staff members are you acquainted with?
Plazma is one of the friends I made when I first started playing.

I don't play on any other Minecraft servers, so no, but I have been Mod/Admin on quite a few Discord servers.

My building skills are subpar, but I am working to get better. One thing I am good with is solving problems, and dealing with difficult situations. 

I feel like the things listed above could help, especially when there's no other mods/admins online, as I'm usually on when not many people are on. Most raiders or griefers would probably wait until there's no authority online, so it's always good to have someone online. I would work hard to prevent griefs, raids, and generally keep everything safe and fair.

I'm not usually talkative, I'd rather quietly get things done. Talking doesn't stop me from working though, If someone wants to start a conversation with me, I'll happily talk with them while still getting things done.

I feel like I am a fairly nice person, and I try to help out players if I can. One of my favorite things is making friends with new players, and helping them get started.

I like Alkali metals, and I like telling facts sometimes.

I love the word "Ciao"

Ciao - PotassiumFact

Glittertjej
Mini-Mod

1 posts
2 reputation

IGN: Glittertjej
By Glittertjej » 3 months ago
​what is your MineCraft username?
My user is Glitterjej, its Swedish for glitter girl, but on VC  I go by Glitt.
Where are you from (only say country)
I'm from Canada but My parents are Swedish and french

What is your discord name
My discord name is Glittertjej just like my user

What staff members are you acquainted with ?
Im acquainted with play and i have met mango and em, I would like to get to know a few more but some are inactive so it can be hard

I have staffed one other server but I think as mini mod I could grow a lot , I have had many leader ship opportunities given to me on other servers

What key skills can you offer? e.g Building/Artist/support
I have some skills I would want to bring to the server, I think I'm a pretty good artist (i go to an art  school and attend pixelated media , like drawing with millions of pixels to take up one cm cube). I am also  a really supported open minded person and I think as an mini mod thats an important quality. I would also bring my communication skills.
​I wouldn't say I'm the best builder but I'm willing to learn new skills.
Why do you think you deserve mini mod?
Im an active player who's willing to work hard to make the server a better place. I'm on here a lot and I try to help out as much as possible. I have really good communication skills and I think that would make me a good staff member for the VC community. I haven't been here long but I already have a large AR time and I'm, willing to work herder to be staff. I'm pretty laid back and easy going but I can also put law down (wow I sound old) and be responsible.

Tell us more about yourself!!!
I'm tri-lingual, I speak french english and swedish
​I'm trained in phycology, first aid and spent 3 summers studying communication verbally and mentally (not like psychics but like more working with peoples feelings lol)
I really like mc and I would be thrilled to be a mini-mod  and I think I could really benefit the server!

thanks for reading -glitt